This Viking shock will fit the following applications:
Lightweight aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish.
Independent adjustment of compression and rebound with knobs labeled with a “C” for compression and an “R” for rebound.
Huge adjustment range allows the user to adjust settings for comfortable cruising to high performance racing, and everything in between.
Each shock is dyno tested and serialized.
Largest selection in the industry of lengths and mounts.
Increased range of ride height adjustment over most other brands.
Tight tolerances on threads allows for easier ride height adjustments.
Two year materials and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer.
Made in the U.S.A.: Each shock is hand built in our Lakeville, Minnesota factory.
Shocks can be rebuit or revalved by the Viking factory or any authorized rebuilder.
– 1964-1967 GM A-Body [2-3″ lowering]
– 1968-1977 GM A-Body [Stock Height]
– 1965-1970 GM B-Body [2-3″ Lowering]
– 1967-1969 GM F-Body [Stock Height]
– 1968-1979 GM X-Body [Stock Height]
– 1978-1988 GM G-Body [Stock Height]
– 1982-2003 S10/S15 [Stock Height]
All Viking shocks feature: